Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome!

This is a blog about bikes.

Not just any bikes.

Recumbent bikes.

And not just any recumbent bikes.

Recumbent trikes.

I thought I'd answer a few questions right off the bat.

Q: Are you a man in his 60s?
A: I'm in my 30s and I have girl parts.

Q: Do you have a disability that prevents you from riding a "regular" bike?
A: Nope. I'm just against causing pain to said girl parts.

Q: Did you never learn to ride a regular bike?
A: I can ride a regular bike! I just bought a new cruiser recently.

Q: Why a trike?
A: Because I like riding my bike for a long time and there's something very reassuring when I'm tired that I can't fall over.

Q: What kind of trike do you ride?
A: It's a Catrike Trail with a Utah Trikes extension that allowed a 26" wheel to be added to the back. It's a pretty sweet setup.

Any more questions? Feel free to drop them in the comment box!

Stay tuned for more excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment